Compassionate Counseling for Seniors
Compassionate counseling is available for seniors from Home Heart Counseling. Legacy Counseling Services for seniors and their families can help senior citizens live life to the fullest.
We’re all given one life to live. Most of us desire to live out our final years in meaningful, significant, and fulfilled ways. All of us want to hear the words Jesus used in Matthew 25: “Well done, thou good and faithful servant!” We have days left to live, and these days can be lived with meaning, purpose and joy.
Individualized and personal counseling help for seniors is available in our office, conveniently located in Eden Prairie, but occasionally arrangements can be made for home or long-term care facility visits in the South West Metro-Minneapolis area.
Call today for an appointment with a senior counselor: 952-920-2789.
Counseling Services for Seniors
Counseling services for seniors can help seniors with the unique challenges facing them in their “golden years.”
Are you facing any of these challenges?
- Daily living challenges, such as new or progressively declining mobility, hearing, eyesight
- Diseases or changes in health that cause you anxiety, fear or worry.
- Debts, or difficulty meeting the cost of living on a fixed income.
- Distance from family or friends who can rarely visit.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease, or subtle changes in memory and brain functioning.
- Depression and despair, including spiritual uncertainty about life, and life after death.
At Home Heart counseling, we believe that joy, hope and improved quality of life should be available to all. Dr. Frey provides the following counseling services for seniors through his Legacy Counseling for Seniors:
- Psychological assessment
- Limited screening for dementia and depression
- Family consultations
- Assistance finding community services
Whether you’re dealing with mental or physical challenges, sudden changes such as the death of a loved one or a friend, or other issues related to aging, Legacy Counseling Services for Seniors can help.
Please call Home Heart Counseling and Dr. Frey today for an appointment. Call 952-920-2789.